We are now closed for the season. Thank you all for making this year so special. God Bless you all from our farm family to yours.
See you in the spring!
PYO Apples will return in the Fall on September 1st-2nd, 5th-8th, 12th-15th, 19th-22nd, 26th-29th, and October 3rd-6th, and 10th-14th.
APPLE PICKING GUIDELINES
*No dogs allowed except for service dogs. Pick your own (PYO) updates will be announced on social media (Facebook, Instagram).
Scheduling your pick your own trip to the farm:
- You MUST MAKE A RESERVATION on our booking system. You WILL NOT be
able to purchase tickets at the farm market. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Please arrive at your reservation time. IMPORTANT: may experience up to a 30-minute wait during peak times between your reservation time and start time.
- Your allocated picking time frame will adjust accordingly, please be mindful of your time frame to avoid delaying other families.
- When arriving at the farm the PYO ENTRANCE is located directly across the street from the farm market (NOT THE FARM MARKET ENTRANCE). Follow the signage.
- An employee will check you in and direct you to a designated parking area.
- Hayrides will be available Saturday and Sunday.
- Please wear the proper shoes for walking on uneven surfaces.
- No outside items such as backpacks, etc. will be allowed.
- Outside food, beverages, and picnics are not allowed.
- Sampling of fruit is prohibited so more families may enjoy picking.
- Remember to visit our wonderful Farm Market for additional treats and fun.
Children under 2 – FREE