PUMPKIN PICKING GUIDELINES
*No dogs allowed except for service dogs. Pick your own (PYO) updates will be announced on social media (Facebook, Instagram).
Scheduling your pick your own trip to the farm:
- You MUST MAKE A RESERVATION on our booking system. You WILL NOT be able to purchase tickets at the farm market. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Please arrive at your reservation time. IMPORTANT: may experience up to a 30-minute wait during peak times between your reservation time and start time.
- Your allocated picking time frame will adjust accordingly, please be mindful of your time frame to avoid delaying other families.
- When arriving at the farm the PYO ENTRANCE is located directly across the street from the farm market (NOT THE FARM MARKET ENTRANCE). Follow the signage.
- An employee will check you in and direct you to a designated parking area.
- Hayrides will be available Thursday and Friday from 3:00pm-4:30pm and Saturday and Sunday 8:00am-4:30pm.
- Please wear the proper shoes for walking on uneven surfaces.
- No outside items such as backpacks, etc. will be allowed.
- Outside food, beverages, and picnics are not allowed.
- Sampling of fruit is prohibited so more families may enjoy picking.
- Remember to visit our wonderful Farm Market for additional treats and fun.
Children under 2 – FREE