Now at Demarest Farms:
- Farm Store hours: 8am-6:30pm, Monday to Sunday!
- Bring in your pots and planters, select your plants, and we’ll plant them while you wait! (soil extra)
- Country deli and bakery
- Made-from-scratch salad bar
- Freshly prepared hot food
- Home-grown fruits and vegetables
- Homemade donuts
- Homemade soups made fresh daily
- Download printer-friendly Parking Lot Map
- Demarest Farms market features spectacular views, and tasty apple varieties
- Home to more than 14 varieties of fresh-picked apples in our market (not all varieties ripen at same time)
- Pet and feed friendly farm animals and more!
Watch for Upcoming Events
We have lots in store for you this season. Easter, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, July Fourth, Live Entertainment, Special Dinners, and the start of apple and peach picking as the season unfolds! And during August, we’ll have our annual Wine Festival in August, 12-6PM, featuring New Jersey’s finest wineries, entertainment, and tastings! We hope you continue to enjoy our fresh baked breads, fresh-made-from-scratch salads, apple cider donuts, pies, sandwich wraps, fresh produce, fruits, herbs, and all the things that are really tasty and good for you and your family!