Demarest Farm and Spookley the Square Pumpkin invite you to bring your classroom to the farm for a day of learning and fun, where students can enjoy the following activities:
Cost: $12 per person
- Take a hayride and pick their own special pumpkin from Spookley’s Pumpkin Patch
- Learn Spookley’s story on a self guided walk
- Pet our friendly farm animals
- Play on our wooden playsets and crooked house village
- Enjoy a Farmtastic day on the farm, bring your lunch
- Take pictures with a giant, air-inflated Spookley
- Join Spookley in taking a bullying prevention pledge
- Enjoy a glass of fresh pressed apple cider and a homemade apple cider donut
Spookley the Square Pumpkin is a unique pumpkin that delivers a special message of tolerance and kindness that is just right for fall…and any time of the year!
- Spookley was first introduced to millions of children in the book The Legend of Spookley the Square Pumpkin, in which he is shunned by all of the round pumpkins until a mighty storm threatens to destroy the entire pumpkin patch and only Spookley, with his unique shape, can save the day.
- The success of The Legend of Spookley the Square Pumpkin has led to the creation of a series of Spookley books and a #1 app for iTunes and Android, as well as a Spookley movie that airs on the Disney Channel and in movie theaters across the country every fall.
- Spookley is now a featured attraction at a growing network of pumpkin patches, corn mazes, and fall festivals across North America
Spookley is the Official Spokes-Pumpkin for National Bullying Prevention Month in October through a partnership with PACER’s National Bullying Prevention Center.
Demarest Farm is delighted to be partnering with Spookley, PACER and farms across the country to raise awareness for bullying prevention.
Educators can download free Spookley-themed activity sheets and lesson plans by registering online at: http://www.spookley.com/educators_main.html
Educators can also access teaching materials for bullying prevention at PACER’s National Bullying Prevention Center Website, www.PACER.org/Bullying.