MOVIE NIGHT ETIQUETTE
- As a result of safe social distancing we will be selling tickets online to make sure we do not exceed our capacity.
- You can bring a vehicle that is correct for your preferred parking spot (if available) smaller vehicles park closer to the front.
- Farm staff reserves the right to direct you where to park to watch the movie and that spot may be different than the one you choose.
- Always dim your lights before entering the lot.
- Please don’t litter.
- Car engines cannot be running. We would have an environmental nightmare on our hands to have a field full of cars running all evening. Momentary starts are OK, but that is all. We have many patrons who like to sit out on warmer evenings and would not appreciate breathing in another vehicle’s fumes. In cooler weather dress warm and bring blankets. We have plenty of hot food and beverages in our concession stand.
- Trucks & vans: please be considerate and park in the rear of the lot or at the ends of rows, as directed by the theater staff. Otherwise, patrons in automobiles may not be able to see over your roof.
- Keep your foot off the brake pedal when parked.
- Enjoy the outdoor experience! There’s nothing better than watching movies under the stars!
Rain Date: In the event of rain date, we will reschedule for another night. Sorry, NO refunds.
The Demarest Farm Movie Night is a family-oriented venue. Use of illegal substances is strictly forbidden on farm premises. The consumption of alcohol is also prohibited.